SERVING CLIENTS WHO VALUE AN ON-GOING RELATIONSHIP
While we work with individuals and families in all stages of life, the core of our practice are professional families, have college bound children, and are within 15 to 20 years to their target retirement date. They desire an on-going, long term financial planning relationship. They also value and need objective, fee-only advice. Our clients want a relationship with a trusted advisor who will guide and assist them in reaching their goals in an organized, comprehensive and holistic manner.
Our Firm might be right for you if:
- You value a financial plan that includes retirement planning, investments, insurance, estate planning, and taxes.
- You value having your investments professionally managed because you do not have the time or interest to manage it yourself.
- You are a working Professional with children.
- You own a home or are in a position to buy one in the near future.
- You have at least $150,000 of investment assets if you are single or $300,000 if you are a family (not including your home or employer retirement accounts). While my Firm does not have any hard asset minimums, my services and fees are more appropriate for those who are at or above this asset level.