Your Financial Plan
Our goal is to help you develop a harmonious relationship between your finances and what matters to you most. We use a proven 5-step process that will help you gain clarity regarding your values, current financial life, and future goals. The time-frame, scope and depth of the process will depend on your specific situation. For some, the Initial Financial Plan might consist of one or two meetings with no on-going assistance required. For others, it will take four to five meetings to complete, cover multiple aspects of your life and will serve as the roadmap for a longer term relationship. The implementation of more complex financial plans may take 12 months or more to accomplish.
- 1 hour free consultation meeting
- Explore your financial planning needs
- Discuss how I can help you
- Listen to your perspective
- Get to know you, your values & Priorities
- Gather financial data
- Create vision of your ideal life
- Refine your Goals
- Confirm financial data
- Summarize and clarify your values, goals and priorities,
- Present draft of your financial plan
- Present Financial Plan
- Provide your Plan for Success Action Steps
- Discuss Plan Implementation: On-Going monitoring and assistance.