Our mission is to help you develop a harmonious relationship between your goals and investments. Over the course of the next 12 months, we will work closely together to develop and implement your Financial Plan. Our Firm will act as your guide, monitor your progress, and help you to maintain focus on your personal and financial goals. We will meet as often as necessary during your initial year to ensure your Financial Plan is implemented successfully and all relevant financial planning topics are addressed.
After the initial year we will meet anywhere from 2 to 4 times per year to review your Financial Plan and to make any necessary adjustments as your circumstances change.
Our meetings will be held in person or virtually depending on your schedule. In addition, we are always available by email, phone, or text to answer any questions you might have.
There are two major components:
Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Continuing Advice, as delivered by your Financial Plan
- Regular progress meetings to review your situation, adjust your Plan and to provide mutual accountability
- Planning and coordination in all areas that affect your life (Planning Services)
- Professional guidance with your outside investments (401K, 403B, Pensions, stock options, etc.) so that they are coordinated with your overall investment strategy and long term goals
- Access to your exclusive financial planning tools (Client Tools)
- Coordination with other Professionals like your Accountant, Attorney, Realtor, etc.
- Assistance in creating, implementing, and adjusting your investment strategy that is in alignment with your Initial Financial Plan and long term objectives.
- Assistance with account transfers and consolidations
- Advisory Fees deducted directly from your accounts at TD Ameritrade
- Implementation with the use of low cost Vanguard, State Street, and Dimensional Funds
- Regular investment reporting including Monthly custodial statements, quarterly performance Reports, and Quarterly Net Worth Reports
The entire process is designed to reflect our belief that effective financial planning is a continuing process of engagement, not a one-time event.